WORSHIP at VERMONT LUTHERAN CHURCH
Vermont Lutheran is a worship, mission and fellowship-oriented church of over 300 members of all ages. We are a country church with a strong heritage. We are located midway between Black Earth and Mt. Horeb, Wisconsin, off of Hwy. 78 on Vermont Church Road in beautiful Vermont Township. Come see what we are all about!
Worship Times, etc.
Sunday Morning Worship is a 9:30 a.m.
Sunday School begins at 9:30 a.m.
Lectio Divina (Bible Study) begins Sundays at 8:30 a.m.
During the Season of Lent and during the Summer, we also offer worship opportunities on Wednesday evenings at 7: 00 p.m.
Confirmation Classes for 6-8th grade take place on Wednesdays twice a month at 3:30 p.m. except during the Season of Lent and during the Summer.
HOLY COMMUNION is offered on the first and third Sunday's of each month and during appropriate religious festivals.
All who believe in Jesus as our Christ are welcome to join us in partaking of Holy Communion at Vermont Lutheran, and we welcome everyone to God's Table.
Sunday 9:30AM Worship
Wednesday 7:00 PM Worship
September - May Every Sunday
8:15 - 9:15 AM Lectio Divina
9:30 - 10:15 AM Sunday School
9:30 - 10:30 AM Worship
10:30 - 11:00 AM Hospitality
Wednesday 7:00 PM Worship
Holy Communion is celebrated on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of each month and is offered to any and all who attend.
COVID-19 Special Service Information
1. Services will be held outside. If it rains, we will worship inside.
2. Bring a mask. Even though we are outside, it will be a good habit to get into, and we would rather err on the side of caution than to be responsible for spreading some germs.
3. All services will be live broadcasted on 90.5 FM channel. You should be able to pick up the channel within a 1/2 mile radius of the church. The east parking lot is for those that wish to remain in their cars for the service.
4. Services will continue to be video recorded and offered online but will be posted to our website after the service has completed that Sunday.
5. A bulletin will be provided to help you through the service.
6. When communion is served, communion will be handed out prior to the service in prefilled cups with wafers. Communion will be offered through disposable cups. A communion server will pass them out so that we avoid cross-contamination.
7. An offering will be collected.
8. Please refrain from gathering in groups so as to limit the possible spread of the Coronavirus.
9. Please avoid shaking hands or hugging. We know that we are a physically close congregation and distancing will be difficult, but we ask that for the safety of all we remain socially distanced with 6 feet of separation between us unless we are immediate family members.
10. You may use the bathrooms in the church if necessary. Please remember to follow all cleanliness protocols and wash your hands.
11. The church will be cleaned each week using an EPA approved disinfectant.
Worship is a response to the God we thank for life itself; a plea to pray for support for those suffer; a joining together with others who sing and pray and learn together. Worship is not a passive experience; it is not sitting to endure one more hour on Sunday mornings because we were told to. It is a gathering of people who sincerely care for each other, and for the world. Join us.
Last Sunday's Sermon
- Sunday, March 08, 2020
- Unknown Artist